- Hannibal is known as America’s Hometown and has the honor of being the place where celebrated author Mark Twain grew up.
- SC Contact Center has been in Hannibal for over 19 years and our supervisory staff strives to bring that same hometown feeling into our workplace.
- With over 350 workstations, we offer a variety of employment opportunities including Email, Bilingual, Payment Services, Customer Service and Order Taking positions.
- Our center is community focused.
- Throughout the year the Booster Committee hosts fun events such as dress up days, special food events, and fundraisers.
- Considering that almost 80% of our seasonal employees return every year, we must be doing something right!
- Please call or come see us to learn more about what makes SC Contact Centers such a great place to work!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who are friendly and energetic; preferably with customer service experience, data entry, and communication and listening skills. We offer paid hands-on training and many employee perks.
Hear what some of our employees have to say:
Trina: I enjoy working with great co-workers and I love training the new people that come in. The company offers great discounts to employees that I like to take advantage of and I LOVE shopping at our employee store where we get even better discounts on all the items there! Our boosters are also wonderful! They are always having wonderful food and serve us popcorn at least once a month.
Roger: When I first joined Swiss Colony it was to supplement my income during the Christmas Season. I was surprised how much I enjoyed talking to and helping our customers. I stayed on for the rest of the year working up the customer service ladder. I have now been here 9 years plus and enjoy working with the other agents that work here.
LaTosha: What I like about working at colony brands is my training duties. I love meeting new people and helping them gain the skills and knowledge needed to be a valuable asset to our company. I also like working with my training team we are like a little family here within the company and there is always someone here to pick me up when I am down. As an agent I like being able to offer great service to my customers.
You will create many friendships while working in Hannibal! Here is a list of things we do to make work enjoyable.
- Annual Events with great entertainment, prizes, fun and food
- Fun, Fantastic, and Friendly Work Environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Sales Incentives
- Generous Company Discounts
- Employee Store
Employee “ONLY” Store Testimonials:
Tina: I love the Great choices, great prices, and interesting items. I enjoy seeing the different items we sell and enjoy the diverse things I can buy. I also like the price! I’ve bought clothes, coats, decorative items and even a new TV!! I especially like the eclectic variety of items offered not only in our catalogs but in the company store!
Tonda: I love shopping at the company store as it has great deals. I love remodeling/home decorating and the company store has provided me with the means to not only redecorate my home but also my sons’ apartments as well. The savings I’ve made from purchases at the store really do add up! I’ve found many dishes/cookware that I use for my family dinners. I also use the items to gift to family and friends. You can pretty much guarantee that on Tuesdays/Thursdays I will drop in and see what I can add to my “collection.”
Elaine: I enjoy shopping at our store because I am able to get things I would normal not be able to afford. I get fashionable clothes and shoes to wear to work and church. I am able to decorate my tiny home in nice things. I’m able to get nice window treatments for me and my family. Most of all , I enjoy the hunt for great bargains!
Tony: I absolutely love shopping at the company store. There are so many great bargains and I can always find something for myself or as a gift for family and friends. As a Home Agent, it also helps to make me feel more connected to the company, as I get the opportunity to meet my co-workers from the Call Center and also have the chance to see a lot of the catalog items up close and personal. I actually use it as an incentive to keep me motivated for upselling! I’m so thankful for the company store.