We are looking for individuals who are friendly and energetic; preferably with customer service experience, data entry, and communication and listening skills. We offer paid hands-on training and many employee perks.
Why the Hannibal Contact Center?
- Hannibal is known as America’s Hometown and has the honor of being the place where celebrated author Mark Twain grew up.
- SC Contact Center has been in Hannibal for over 21 years and our supervisory staff strives to bring that same hometown feeling into our workplace.
- Throughout the year the Booster Committee hosts fun events such as dress up days, special food events, and fundraisers.
- Our call center is community focused.
- With over 350 workstations, we offer a variety of employment opportunities including Email, Bilingual, Payment Services, Customer Service and Order Taking positions.
- Considering that approximately 80% of our seasonal employees return every year, we must be doing something right!
- Please call or come see us to learn more about what makes SC Contact Centers such a great place to work!
Hear from some of our employees.
I have worked at the Hannibal Contact Center for almost seven years. Mostly, I enjoy working here because of the friendliness of the people working here – including supervisors. They promote an enjoyable working environment where I feel free to be me. There is very little stress on the job and being able to help other people with their problems and orders gives me a feeling of satisfaction. A clean working environment also gives good incentive for wanting to come to work.
This is my tenth season at the Hannibal Contact Center. I have enjoyed the job. I have a great supervisor and many wonderful friends. I love the discount we get on products. I like the flexible hours. I have referred many people to apply here and at one time I had 2 sisters, 3 daughters and 1 niece all working here!
The people that work at the SC Contact Center in Hannibal make coming to work an enjoyable experience. I have positive interactions with both my coworkers and supervisors. The supervisors work diligently to provide a positive work environment.
You will create many friendships while working in Hannibal!
We make work enjoyable.
- Annual Events with great entertainment, prizes, fun and food
- Fun, Fantastic, and Friendly Work Environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Sales Incentives
- Generous Company Discounts
- Employee Store
Hands on Training
Fun at Work
Get access to our employee-only store.
I love the Great choices, great prices, and interesting items. I enjoy seeing the different items we sell and enjoy the diverse things I can buy. I also like the price! I’ve bought clothes, coats, decorative items and even a new TV!! I especially like the eclectic variety of items offered not only in our catalogs but in the company store!Tina
I love shopping at the company store as it has great deals. I love remodeling/home decorating and the company store has provided me with the means to not only redecorate my home but also my sons’ apartments as well. The savings I’ve made from purchases at the store really do add up! I’ve found many dishes/cookware that I use for my family dinners. I also use the items to gift to family and friends. You can pretty much guarantee that on Tuesdays/Thursdays I will drop in and see what I can add to my “collection.”Tonda
I enjoy shopping at our store because I can get things I would normal not be able to afford. I get fashionable clothes and shoes to wear to work and church. I am able to decorate my tiny home in nice things. I’m able to get nice window treatments for me and my family. Most of all , I enjoy the hunt for great bargains!Elaine
I absolutely love shopping at the company store. There are so many great bargains and I can always find something for myself or as a gift for family and friends. As a Home Agent, it also helps to make me feel more connected to the company, as I get the opportunity to meet my co-workers from the Call Center and also have the chance to see a lot of the catalog items up close and personal. I actually use it as an incentive to keep me motivated for upselling! I’m so thankful for the company store.Tony