What do you need to work from home?
Please note all monthly internet charges are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by SC Contact Centers.
- Current and supported MS Windows 10 or 11
- Operating System (No Mac, Vista, Chromebook, or XP)
- AMD 2.1GHZ or higher OR
- INTEL 1.8GHZ or higher, OR
- INTEL (i3, i5, i7, or Pentium) with:
- 4 or more cores
- 2016 or newer
- 4GB RAM or installed memory
- 10GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- Must have the function keys (F keys) 1-12
- USB Headset (No gaming headsets)
- External keyboard and mouse is recommended
- High Speed Internet Access (DSL or Fiber)
- Internet Download Speed Minimum 4.0 MBPS
- Internet Upload Speed Minimum 2.0 MBPS
- Ethernet port for PC
- Ethernet cord connected directly from your PC to your modem (Agents are not able to work on WIFI)
Training to become a home agent.
All training classes are required as a condition of employment.
1st Shift- 8:30am to 3:30pm
2nd Shift- 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
3rd shift training takes place on either 1st or 2nd shift.
Weekend training takes place from 8:30am-3:30pm on the weekends.
Training time includes learning to navigate SC Contact Centers’ proprietary customer service programs and telephone systems. You will also learn how to interact with customers to be a successful Home Agent. The final portion of the training program is guided practice with real customers while your trainers remain available if assistance is needed. Training to be a Home Agent will take place from the comfort of your own home as the training is virtual
*Please Note: Successful completion of the training program and job certification are conditions of continued employment with SC Contact Centers.